Don’t worry, this is not a scam or trick, it’s a pure and simple government backed loan (FHA) with the help of our new Grant Program. We rolled this program out in November of last year, and I am finally making the big announcement. So here you go! It’s here! Yay! A program that will help you take advantage of this very attractive real estate market with little cost.
Here are a few details:
- You don’t need great credit scores. In fact, you are eligible with a 620 Fico score.
- You don’t have to pay the grant back.
- This grant can be used for down-payment, closing costs and pre-paid expenses (interest, tax, insurance, etc.).
- We will grant the 3% grant at the time of closing.
- This can be used for FHA or VA (Veterans Loans)
- You DON’T have to be a first time home buyer!
This is an “in-house” program created to improve homeownership opportunities for low-to-moderate income individuals and families in California. To be eligible for the grant, you must buy a home that you will occupy as your primary residence. This is not for investors. The program is income sensitive so it cannot exceed 120% of your area median income (Here is a link to show you what the income limit is for your area)
As our local economy continues to improve and our home values begin to get proper footing, this is the kind of program we have been desperately waiting for.
For example, my buyer was able to negotiate a 3% seller concession (seller helps pay for closing costs) AND is receiving the 3% grant to help pay her down-payment. Her total cash out-of-pocket at the close of escrow will be $1,512. She is happy. I am happy. The seller is happy. We are all happy. It’s about time we had some happiness!
If you want more details on this program and other down payment assistance programs in Sacramento, don’t hesitate to call or email me.
Dan Tharp (firstname.lastname@example.org – 916-257-1470)